Monday, August 4, 2008

Stress...

I travel everyday over this bridge...to and from work, it is why I have road rage, or bridge rage as it is often referred. But every now and then, the beauty of the water and the bridge captivate me. I have witnessed the most amazing fog, that lies directly above the water and makes you question what is below. However, this weekend was definitely a tough bridge weekend. Saturday required a trip to the "Western Shore" to go to the Doctor at 10AM. The traffic heading back across was a good 2 hour back up. Crazy! So I visited with friends, browsed a couple of my favorite shops and then picked up my husband at the airport and headed home at 9 PM. Days like Saturday make me ram my head on the steering wheel as to why we moved over the bridge.

Then yesterday as if God heard my cry of possible insanity he gave a day of glory and made the picture abundantly clear as to why we moved...



As if he said "relax...take a load off". So I did. It was a perfectly relaxing Sunday, the sun, my hammock and a book!

Hope everyone had an amazing weekend! ~S



2 comments:

Leah said...

Great post... good pics... love that your Sunday was relaxing!

Courtney said...

Wow. I'm relaxed just looking at those pics through a computer!! Gorgeous and thanks for sharing.